Toller

Default Electrical Wiring Question

"gabriel" wrote in message
rvers.com...
the same sub-panel. You can then put in a second 240-volt circuit, or
just run the TS and DC from a single 30-amp, 240-volt circuit with
multiple receptacles like I do in my 26 x 30-foot garage/shop.

In the rest of your post you preached about following code, but is this

not
a code violation, at least in many places? I've heard everywhere that a
240V circuit should go to a single device/plug only...

I've heard that also, but never with a code reference.
It is certainly common enough to have an oven and a cooktop on the same
circuit.