Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default New washing machine time - What sort?

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 10:00:03 -0000, "John"
wrote:

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

Building nuclear power stations is not the way.Improving efficiency and
cutting back on energy usage by various angles is the way.

Well if that's the case you can start doing your bit by turning off your
computer.

Such wit. The new year ahead will be bleak indeed for you.

Just thinking;
strange how we buy a major item (Car, Washer, TV) etc and then decide that
we like the features and will start to promote them., Instead we should know
what we need and go and buy the item that has the features we need. Brand
names mean so little nowadays as there are so many regulations governing
safety and reliability.
My overriding "need" was a left hand hinged door.

Although it doesn't mention it in the manual, it looks very likely
that the door on the WT2780 (washer/dryer) can be reversed. The casing
is symmetrical around the door area, and the aperture for the latch
seems very much the same as that occupied by the hinge, IYSWIM.

--
Frank Erskine