Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Let's all search....

On 1/4/2011 6:48 PM Oren spake thus:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 20:37:13 -0600, IGot2P wrote:

I need a keyed door knob to match the one that I uploaded at
http://www.crsales.com/lock.htm and I simply can't find one. That
is where all of you come in. In your spare time please help me
search the Internet for one and if successful please post the link.

I almost hope that it is not easy for someone because I have been
searching for over an hour and would feel like a fool if someone
come up with one in record time.

How old are these knobs? Almost looks like ceramic (white portion).

An architectural salvage center near you?

Yep, that's going to be your best (and perhaps only) hope. If you're in
or near a major metro area in the U.S. or Canada at least, there's
probably at least one such place which may have old, matching (or at
least close) knobs.

You know, not everything in the world can be found over the internet ...

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.