Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default T-stat for heater

"Charles Bishop" wrote in message
It's getting cold here at night (30-50F-and my apologies to those for whom
these temps are a mild spring day) and I'd like to rig up a heater for an
enclosure my sister has for her outside cats.

I have a small electric heater (ceramic, fan) and I'd like to get a t-stat
setup that would allow the heater to come on when the enclosure gets cold,
then shut off if it gets too warm. At the same time I'd like to have this
setup on a timer that would keep it off during the day, say from 10am to 6
pm)

Any suggestions??

Charles

Check out by googling beer brewing supplies. They have temperature controls
that might work for that.

Steve