Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Computer NG?

On Jan 4, 2:43*am, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Smitty Two" *wrote in message

news
Throw it away and buy a mac, say g'bye to problems.

I run PCs, my wife runs Macs, she's had about as many problems as I've had,
both with software and hardware. *In fact within the past year we've both
had machines die completely dead with DOA motherboards, requiring the
purchase of new computers. *Apple might have better customer support, but I
don't see their product as being inherently more trouble-free.

"In fact within the past year we've both had machines die
completely dead with DOA motherboards, requiring the purchase of new
computers."

DOA - Dead On Arrival - motherboards required the *purchase* of new
machines?

No warranty coverage?