Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computer NG?

On 1/3/2011 8:37 PM frag spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote in
.com:

On 1/3/2011 7:37 PM Higgs Boson spake thus:

Folks, could you recommend a computer NG where I could seek help for
several probs? My guru has moved, and I am bereft....and need to
avert a crash.

Have you looked through the comp.* hierarchy? There should be a ton of
stuff there.

The OP didn't search enough. Lazy dummy.

Well, ain't you the helpful one.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.