Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JB[_9_] JB[_9_] is offline

Default help with drip feeding R2E4

Following your R2E3 link with great interest

I have a Bridgeport R2E3 with Boss 8 control, with great success I
have used Cadem NCNet Lite to flow programs to the machine under 12000
characters but have hit the limit when I started to use Mastercam
(they like to do things the long way ). I have Ezlink and cable to
port b , but from here I have not had results, I believe it may be a
small error I'm not doing (such as the "-" when loading in REM, that
took me a month to solve). Could you run thru the process from start
to finish, what buttons you push, files you name ,program numbers etc
you use. If it is easier , you can give me a phone number and I could
call you or skype. Any assistance to get me past this hurdle would be
very appreciated.

John Bennett Ottawa,Canada