Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Thank you

On 1/3/2011 10:30 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 01/03/2011 10:13 AM, notbob wrote:
You'll find no more bitching and kevetching about usenet-news, from
this happy camper. And it wasn't me or my slrn or gnus clients or my
old hardware or my linux OS. It really was them! So, I finally
dumped the losers (IMO) and signed up with news.individual.net.
Glorioski! Whatta brilliant improvement. I forgot how good a news
provider could be. Amazingly fast, astonishingly responsive support,
full featured, excellent price. Thanks to all who recommended them.
It's a crying shame I waited so long.

*****
http://www.individual.net/

nb

glad to hear it. I've also had good luck with newsguy; I have a free
account with teranews as well but I gave up on them when they were
having issues a couple years ago but they're still around, so I assume
they must have got their stuff together.

Albasani here. I can't say that it is better than Individual or
Teranews, but it it is better than the service I got from AT&T,
Earthlink or Mindspring before they killed their usenet service. Good
retention and no speed problems.

Jeff

nate