Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Best Source For Carhartt Jackets?

On Jan 3, 7:20*am, LouB wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jan 2, 11:57 pm, LouB wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
It's time to toss my 20+ YO Carhartt "100 Year Anniversary" jacket and
get a new one.
Problem is, I don't know what style/model I want so buying on line is
difficult.
I'd be willing to go around to different stores to find something I
like but I'm not sure who carries the largest selection or who has the
best prices - Dicks, Penney's, Gander Mountain, etc.
Any thoughts?
Try calling before you drive?
Watch Sunday paper for flyers?

Calling won't help me decide what style I want. Nor will the Sunday
papers, much.

There's 29 different styles on their website, with all different kinds
of linings - Sherpa, Quilt, Thermal, Blanket, etc. - as well as
different types of shells and colors.

I doubt any store will carry them all, but if I could find a place (or
places) with a decent selection, I'd least I'd have a better idea of
what feels good when put it on.

My jacket is so old, I don't even know what style it is or what kind
of lining it has.

I meant you should call to find who has the largest selection and / or
best prices.

We do.
We do.
We do.