Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Change light in refrigerator

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 16:10:24 -0500, willshak
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote the following:
?
"notbob" wrote
You might try some sorta lubricant, like electronic cleaning
fluid w/ lube, taking care to not get it on any food. It really is
just those really crappy sockets. Maybe a local appliance parts store
would have a suggestion, as I'm sure this is an ongoing problem with
today's cheap-ass refrigerators.

nb

Dielectric grease, same as used on the tail light on your car.

I used dielectric grease on my taillight and it fell off the car. :-)

I used dielectric grease on my car and slid off the road into a tree.