Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Border Security

John Smith wrote:

On 1/1/2011 9:45 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Border Security...

http://tinyurl.com/2bw9wg9

...Jim Thompson

Mine the border, pay a bounty, dead or alive, on any making it though
... end of story. But, make sure you put up nice sighs waring them,
grin ...

'waring them'?

Yeah, that too! Otherwise, recognize the typo and get over it ... grin

It was funny that you corrected one typo, and not the other.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!