Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default Cell phone problem

On Jan 2, 2:03*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 15:48:59 -0500, willshak wrote:
wrote the following:
On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 10:32:44 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

a typical overloaded system response, common around here during
weather and traffic emergencies.

the system just stalls.

imagine what will happen the next time terrorists get us bad like 9 11:
(

It already happened during 9/11, and the power outages in the NE.

There were power outages in the NE on 9/11?

Seperate issues. *

I do know a lot of TV stations went off the air when the second tower
collapsed since a lot of their antennas were on the roof.
I was watching CNN when it fell and CNN went off the air, but other
stations whose antennas were not on the tower still were broadcasting..

==
Look up the word separate....it most likely means something else than
seperate does.

==