Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Questions to ask our friends on the Left...

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:33:00 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 1/1/2011 11:41 AM, Cliff wrote:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:44:44 -0700, wrote:

I DID mention solar and wind. You snipped it. By hydraulic, I assume
you mean what's typically called hydro-electric. Virtually every
potential site is fully utilized and has been for decades.

A rethug wanted to dam up the Grand Canyon.
The latest crowd of them will probably sell it for a buck to
Waste Mgt for use as a landfill.

So the Hoover Dam, at the bottom of Grand Canyon and built under FDR,
and the Glen Canyon Dam, upstream from the Grand Canyon, started under
Ike and finished under LBJ, don't exist?

Still haven't figured out where the WMD's went?

David

Crom but Cliff and the rest of the Leftards are some of the dumbest,
most ignorant, stupid buttwipes Ive ever had the misfortune to
encounter.

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein