Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Then and now

?
"dpb" wrote in message
I won't pretend that discussions on statistical analyses of samples of
reactor containment vessel material evaluation for radiation-damage
lifetime extensions of their concomitant reactors is a worthy subject for
a.h.r so won't provide any report numbers of them or similar work...

Well, thanks for nothing. At the New Years party last night I was
discussing that with a couple of ladies and I promised to get back to them
with some reports. My chances of getting laid just went down now thanks for
you. They were really excited too when I talked about differing containment
materials. .