Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Then and now

Vic Smith wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 08:51:39 -0600, dpb wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

And I never was involved on the "scientific" side of it.

So, don't try to pontificate on what you know nothing about...

Haven't heard you relate one iota of experience in the field ...

No you haven't heard.

40 years, BSNE, MSPhys(NucSci)

20 years eng'g code maintenance/development w/ various organizations
beginning w/ nuclear power generation design codes on mainframes (Philco
2000 series followed w/ CDC 6600/7600/Cyber w/ FORTRAN 66 thru Fortran
F77 in conjunction w/ Philco assembler and CDC Compass as required).
From there to 20 years as consulting for various clients from field of
robotics and man-replacement equipment and instrumentation for nuclear
utilities to evolving to support in I&C R&D for fossil utilities.

Not that it's any of your business.