Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Cell phone problem

On 1/1/2011 9:28 AM, Hank wrote:
This may not be the best place to ask this question because all you
old fogies were probably in bed at midnight, :-).... but here
goes.......

Last night at approx. midnight ( I am not sure of the exact time
altho
I did receive a text at 11:32 Pm ), both my wifes phone and my phone
wouldn't receive or transmit any calls. We both are on Sprint. This
lasted until after 2 am. Then both phones started opertaing
correctly.
Since we were at a party, I had a couple different people try to call
me. They got to my voicemail, but our phones wouldn't ring. They had
different carriers.

Anybody else stay up late enough to see if this happened to their
phones?

Hank~~~~ thinking Sprint had a problem

Our phones are on VZW so no idea what might have been happening on
Sprint. What you described could be something as simple as problems at
the local cell or nationwide.