Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Semi precision grinding.

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 10:51:17 -0500, William Bagwell
wrote:

Need shallow grooves in wood, *lots* of shallow grooves in lots of wood. At
least 48 in each side of dozens of 16 X 24" pieces of plywood and almost as
many boards grooved on only one side.

BTW these grooves need to be slightly rough. While I want to avoid splinters
extremely smooth groves are not what I need or want. Nor do I want any radius
at the top or bottom of the grooves. This would defeat the whole purpose of
having grooves for the bats little toenails to grip

T1-11 plywood? The T stands for "textured" -- similar to rough sawn
boards.

I thought bats were pretty fussy about building materials. Is the
formaldehyde glue in plywood not a problem?

--
Ned Simmons