Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Restor-a-finish and that darned cat

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
In article , anneb3
@mindspring.com says...

Go for broke and build that cat a winter home with a built in heater.
Problem solved. Big grin and have a happy new year.

That's on the agenda once I figure out where to put it. Want it up high
enough that the cat can supervise but not so high that he can't find it.

About six feet high on a post. Put some catnip in the house and he'll find
it. I keep something footstool height and cushioned next to ours so they
don't take the pounding of coming down onto a solid surface.

--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum