Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Restor-a-finish and that darned cat

In article , anneb3
@mindspring.com says...

Go for broke and build that cat a winter home with a built in heater.
Problem solved. Big grin and have a happy new year.

That's on the agenda once I figure out where to put it. Want it up high
enough that the cat can supervise but not so high that he can't find it.

On to more serious subjects. Worked in an antique shop for a few years and
Restore-a-Finish was alwys available to use on antique oak furniture.
which was very much in fasion at the time.
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
A couple of days ago, right after the big snowstorm, I noticed some snow