Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Leftist are gonna hate this one....

Frankly the western empire builders ****ed the whole middle east up, what
with us the brits, french, dutch, and now it continue infinitum.

It all started with Aramco and the US in 1948 with the discovery of oil. We
and other countries have installed puppet regimes, and we wonder why the
Arabs do not like us.

CIA = SAVAK And the average American does not even understand the
circumstances of the taking of American hostages at our embassy, which was a
bad thing to do, but people in desperate situations who are being carted off
to torture chambers and ovens in the middle of the night tend to have life
long vendettas.

Even the rich ruling class don't like us much, and fund Bin Laden, and
AlQaida.

Steve