Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default What’s good for the fast food salesman isn’t good for the air-conditioning technician.

On Dec 31, 1:55*pm, wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:55*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Molly Brown wrote:

I was hoping that someone like you might educate us on those
differences .

Ask and you shall receive:

Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there
are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar,
milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream!

You know when fluoridation first began?

Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with
your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A
foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the
knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way
your hard-core Commie works.

Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the
physical act of love.

Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed.
Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of
essence.

I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my
power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women,
Mandrake.

But I... I do deny them my essence.

LOL... * The above, for those who may be wondering, was uttered by the
air force
commander that went nuts and started WWIII in the classic movie Dr.
Strangelove.- Hide quoted text -

Hollywood again...................FICTION.