Posted to alt.home.repair

Default air compressor

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:35:24 -0600, zxcvbob wrote:

dilbert firestorm wrote:
I'd like some feed back on an air compressor.

What I want to do with it is to inflate tires on my pick up truck & car,
do some air brushing on r/c models and spray paint wood deck rails. I'm
thinking maybe a 120volt would do it the job.

Sometimes you can find these as low as $100 with free shipping:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2b75bsf

It's one of the best of the small portable compressors.

I've had one of those for five years, or so. They work quite well.

Bigger and still under $100 ($89.99 Saturday, according to today's HF-spam):

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-hp-8-...campaign=5210c