Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default No mains earth supplied to my flat

drugs began to take hold. I remember google
saying something like:

My flat does not have any mains earth supplied to my meter from
outside, by the power/network supplier. Flat is a traditional 1884
Scottish stone-built tenement building, 2nd floor.

I'm afraid the usual option of banging in an earth spike is not open to
you, unless you have very understanding neighbours below.