Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What’s good for the fast food salesman isn’t good for the air-conditioning technician.

Patrick Karl wrote:
Huffington Post is a well known site for half truths, demagoguery,
Democratic spin and propaganda. It is funded by billionaire George
Soros, a regular visitor to the White House. The reporting in the
H.P. is about on a par with a super market tabloid, and appeals to
the terminally ignorant.

so you're probably recommending we get all our news from Fox?

Uh, yeah...

Fox has the top twelve cable shows. The 11:00 p.m. RERUN of the O'Reilly
Factor has more viewers than the TOP show on MSNBC!

'Course that's mostly for "opinion" and "commentary" shows. Still, unbiased
observers rate the Fox NEWS broadcasts the most "fair and balanced." There's
little evidence of liberal (or conservative) bias in their straight news
programs.

I don't think you'll ever hear a Fox news anchor have to say: "The facts
were wrong, but the narrative was correct."