Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Snow shovels

On Dec 29, 8:12*pm, "Lisa BB." wrote:

.... Major Snippage ...

I found a product online called the Sno Wovel. *I'd be interested to know
if anyone has one and how they like it. *Such as if it works with heavy
snow.
Lisa

I watch the video and here are my thoughts:

It doesn't seem like it would work well on narrow driveways where you
are shoveling from side to side. Heck, if you include the operator
it's almost as wide as a single car driveway. There would no room to
maneuver across the width of a narrow area.

It doesn't seem like it would work for short people. Once the handle
was adjusted to be comfortable for pushing, I don't know that you get
enough leverage to throw the snow very far.

I'm not sure what you would do once the piles get high, like the ones
on both sides of the EOD. I can left a shovel and either toss the snow
high or carry it around the pile. I'm not how you handle that with the
Sno Wovel.

Just my thoughts...