Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default O.T. Next financial bubble to burst.

On Dec 29, 11:01*am, Chris Goldstein
wrote:
Wonderfully accurate discussion about why we have such a mess in
America with home mortgages, and so why can't the American press
articulate the problem as well as the posters on this discussion
thread?

Also, it was Alan Greenspan who during the bubble period actually
publiclly stated that consumers should be getting ARM loans and not
fixed rate loans. *When he said that, I was absolutely stunned.

[...]

Why stunned? Anything that comes out of a Libertarian's mouth is by
definition untrustworthy.

Remember how shocked, shocked! Greenspan was, publicly, at the
financial collapse. The markets weren't working as he believed they
should have. Tfui! BTW, ever saw a black or poor Liberatarian?

HB