Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A DC motor question.

In article
,
Tabby wrote:
I bought it from an Ebay seller who didn't usually sell this sort of
thing. He also cancelled the transaction after I'd bought and received
it - which I thought strange. However, I got it cheaply - about 10% of
the retail price. I've bid on another secondhand one - swapping the
cover containing the magnets should give me a good as new one.

I wonder what the life expectancy of Brits would be if we drove cars
with all parts bought from ebay

I've bought lots of stuff from Ebay and been generally satisfied. Just as
likely to get faulty parts elsewhere, IMHO.

--
*Keep honking...I'm reloading.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.