Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default My amazing little Snow Joe blower

"WW" wrote:
-snip-
I just bought a Toro Snow Shovel electric snow blower. Now I need some snow
to try it out. Only have a double wide driveway and a 42 x 13 deck that is
12 feet above ground. Need to shoot the snow over the railing. Instructions
say it will toss snow 15 feet. Only cost $100 at Ace Hardware. Will update
if I ever get to use it. WW

Let us know. But hopefully your preparedness will keep the snow-Gods
at bay.

I picked one up a yard sale years ago & thought it was more work than
shoveling. It was fairly heavy & only took a 6" swath or so.

OTOH- My 12amp, 18" electric Toro is a little work horse. [the new
ones are 15ap & $300 on Amazon]

Jim