Posted to rec.woodworking
LdB LdB is offline

Default Another excellent Lee Valley episode

On 12/28/2010 8:37 PM, Wayne Jacques wrote:
so my wife orders my dream tool of the year...the 52" Veritas tool guide
plus the 48" extension and the traveller.

it came missing the two 1" clamps. No big deal, I will call them on the
27th. I did. Very nice man answered, He looked me up in the database, found
the purchase and immediately offered to send out two replacement clamps, NO
CHARGE.

why are more companies not like this. No hassle, no fuss. I guess they
figure I will keep spending money there and they are right.

When they couldn't supply me with the band saw blade I wanted they
gave me the 800 phone number of a competitor.

LdB