Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Dishwasher problem

geoff wrote:
In message ,
Skipweasel writes
In article ,
says...
There should be a sensor which senses the level of water in the
drum. This is usually a round housing (about 3" dia) mounted near
the top of the machine. It contains a diaphragm and a microswitch.
The diaphragm is deflected by the pressure of air trapped in a
plastic tube (~ 3/8"dia). The pipe connects the sensor to the drum,
via a 'spigot' at the bottom of the drum.

It's a DISHWASHER!

If it's the Wadsworth rellies household, that's prolly where the drum
kit ended up

When I lived with my parents where do you think that I used to wash my cars
wheel trims? Whilst they were out of course.
--
Adam