Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default What do you think of this plan to get rid of bedbugs?

On 29 Dec 2010 06:44:52 GMT, (Fake ID) wrote:

Mandarin oranges must be particularly hard on the can lining. Once it
breaks down the can puffs up. Other cans have leaked, slowly, through
the seam. Beets, I think, and something else. The best were a couple
cans of apple juice--put them outside and with the daily temp cycle they
emptied without ever being opened.

That's interesting. I think I keep a lot of canned food four years or
more, and I've never had a leak iirc. I don't have any canned oranges
though. Corn, spinach, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, soup,
beans, peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, pineapple. spaghetti sauce.
mushrooms,