Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Anyone used a Hammerhead jigsaw?

The Medway Handyman wrote:

On Dec 27, 11:38 am, (A.Lee) wrote:
I saw these in Screwfix last week:
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/73226

Saw those in SF the other day. How does the hammer work?

Just as in the photo, held it against the nail, and it hammers in!
Must be a shaft on an eccentric turing in the head.
It would be fine for wood, I'm not so sure it would work on cable clips
into breeze blocks, though it is so compact,it could be very useful in
tight corners, it may be worth a £50 gamble to see if it was any good.
In fact I'm putting in an order to SF today, so may order one.

Alan.