Christian McArdle

Default Electric Shock with RCD

You exaggerate; the PC-AT was 6MHz. The later AT-X was 8MHz but that
had a massive 30MB drive.

Ah. I remember the old AT with the really expensive EGA graphics upgrade.
That was the third computer I used, after the PDP-11 and the Spectrum. The
PDP-11 was fantastic. I learnt to program on it when I was five. We had two,
sitting in the front room, with the teletypes sitting in the back room. I
remember the excitement when the first VT100 arrived (must have been 1979).
Such modern technology! You can still see the evidence of them now. My
parents still have the holes in the floorboards where all the cables ran.

Christian.