Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Earth leakage

In article ,
writes:
Sticking with the theme of the group my late father always Iced the
cake. My mother Reckoned that as he was good at plastering it was the
same skill set.

Yep - that used to be my job too.
Eventually we all admitted that none of us actually like icing,
and I switched to doing a marzipan covering only.
After another few years of none of us having any room to even
start on the Christmas cake after we'd eaten the Christmas pudding,
mince pies, marzipan stollen, and various other things, we stopped
making the Christmas cake altogether.

--
Andrew Gabriel