Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Lightbulb smuggling begins in California

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Surf's up, dude! But, with liberals, taxes, San Francisco,
and immorality. Now closer to "Butt's up, dude!"

Banning light bulbs. So the homosexuals can be in the dark?

Ah yes, the caveman's mantra, it's always comes down to other people's sex
lives. If we could harness the energy wasted as you goofs heat up your
brains worrying about what other people do with their groins we could be
giving away incandescent bulbs on street corners and still have energy to
spare.