Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default 8th largest army in world deploys...

wrote in message ...

Until they refuse to be bait they will keep dying, as bait does.

Apparently for some people death is less terrifying than their children
living in a stinking refugee camp forever.

I don't judge. I understand when Israel kills "civilians". They aren't
civilians at all. They're pawns.

So when American civilians die in a terrorist attack and the terrorist group
says the dead were pawns of the American military-industrial regime, you'll
be okay with that. Because once somebody says the dead were mere pawns,
it's cool.