Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default O.T. Something you should maybe read.........

In article ,
wrote:

What he doesn't understand is this. By posting O.T. subject matter
he is taking away our choice. He assumes that what is important to him
is important to us. Our choice has always been dictated by choosing
what group we subscribe to and what group we do not subscribe to.
Now it seems that he believes he can make that choice for us.

You still have a choice. Put the serial OT'ers into your kill file.
The same with any offending threads. If this place doesn't do you enough
good to take the 15 seconds to killfile, then you probably shouldn't
hand here.
dictate to us. We shouldn't have to filter him or anybody else who
decided to use home repair as their personal O.T. venting forum.

Why not? It is a very small price to pay if you are that interested
in the on-topic posts. Other than that, you are trying to bend Usenet to
your will and, at least for 15 years I have been hanging around, that
way madness lies.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke