Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default A troubling Christmas - metal/mental related

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
I was just sent a cell phone picture of my two grandsons, five and seven,
on
their new Christmas present, an ATV.

I am very troubled by this, having expressed my feelings on this
heretofore,
and knowing that the strong willed son-in-law would do whatever the ****
he
wanted, thank you very much for your input months ago.

Nothing much to add except that this might
be useful. They can at least call for help
if they get hurt:

http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=101

Lots of pilots are carrying them and think
highly of them.

What about motocross helmets and body armor?

My folks didn't allow unsupervised trail riding
until I was 14-15.

Good luck.

You can bundle them up like sumo wrestlers, but if they are just not
mentally ready for it, it's all for naught. These two are the types who
have to take EVERYTHING to the breaking point, just to find out where that
is, no matter if they end up destroying it. Except for their educational or
art stuff, they go through toys like bacon goes through a goose.

Steve