Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default build yer own lower

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 07:55:04 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

Record cold and snow in MN. I'll soon be locked in the shop for the
duration of winter and been casting about for a worthy project.

I came accross this:
http://www.dsarms.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1001

Is this a good forging to start with? Anybody else done this? Any
heads up for problems? Any fixturing suggestions? I'll plan on
building quality fixtures to knock 'em out on the CNC mill.

Karl

As I understand it you can make one, but it is yours forever. You may
not legally sell it to anyone, ever. Cannot even be passed on to your
son/daughter. Or am I wrong?

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.