Posted to uk.d-i-y
SS[_2_] SS[_2_] is offline

Default toilet diaphragm

wrote in message ...
On 27 Dec,
"SS" wrote:

I dont think there are different flushing modes, just a cheapo toilet.

I just measured and there is 3 inches of water remains in the bottom of
cistern when flushing.

I have now religned the `pull lever` part.

Is there a bung missing from the side of the syphon? Sometimes (in theory)
removed to adjust the flush volume in replacement syphons.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply

Aha I found a hole low down on the side of the syphon. I pressed my finger
over the hole and flushed and a lot more water flushed away.
I will plug this with whatever I can find short term and asses if I get an
improvement, then get a proper plug for it.
I think there is only one bung hole, difficult to see properly.