Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default OT WSJ -- Does the estate tax hurt farmers and family businesses?

wrote:
On Dec 27, 1:12*am, Hawke wrote:

How come you don't know that the most productive people are the
liberals. They have the best educations, the best jobs, and make the
most money. So it seems pretty strange that the most productive people
are the most willing to share it with the downtrodden. Maybe it's
because they are the best people too. Not like conservatives who only
think of themselves and don't want to share with anyone who can't make
it on their own. Funny so many of those people think they are
Christians. Because they sure don't act like them. If Jesus actually
came back he'd punish the conservatives and reward the liberals for
following his teachings.

Actually studies have found that those that want the government to
help poor people do not contribute as much to charity as those that
think of themselves as conservatives. If Jesus came back, he would
castigate the liberals and praise the conservatives. Or at least that
is what I think Jesus would do. I think of him as a forgiving god.

Howcome you keep feeding this troll?

Thanks,
Rich