Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
J. D. Slocomb J. D. Slocomb is offline

Default 'Obama likely to serve two terms'

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:13:35 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 01:25:50 -0500, wrote:

IF he was not born in the USA, it might have bearing, but you, or
anyone else, have not been able to PROVE he was not born in Hawaii as
his record of live birth states, nor can you provide any evidence his
american born, american citizen mother EVER lived outside of the USA
prior to his birth.
She was born in the mid-west, then moved to the west coast, and from
their to Hawaii - all with her parents.
After her short marriage to Obama and Barak's birth she moved around,
sometimes with, and sometimes without, her son.

But since all of his records are hidden and sealed..you will never know
if you or I are correct, will you?

This is a serious question, since his eligibility to actually be
President depends on his being born in the US.

And the Cert of Live Birth that has been offered is the same one that
illegal immigrants get, and those who show up at the hospital, kid in
arms..being born on a boat outside the US waters etc etc.

And then we have other questions....

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=78931

So go ahead and post your citations to confirm that he was actually
legally allowed to be President and we will all pack up our tents and go
on about our business.

I and all the other readers are still waiting with interest.

Double dog dare you.

Gunner

I don't live there any more but as I remember it used to worked like
this in the U.S. You believe something is wrong; your bring suit
charging the wrongness; you prove that the wrongness. The other guy
doesn't to take any action as he is deemed innocent until proven
guilty.

Has it changed?

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb