Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
LibtardStupid LibtardStupid is offline

Default OT WSJ -- Does the estate tax hurt farmers and family businesses?

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:17:19 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I think the death tax only applies to very unexpected deaths combined with
poor planning. Anybody with half a brain can avoid it completely. But in
general, I'm against politicians using confiscated wealth to buy the votes
of the unproductive leaches on society. Why not make the tax voluntary?
All liberals can donate all their wealth and that would offset
conservatives
helping their families.

Perfection!

--
Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

How come you never hear about liberals trying to help themselves in ways
other than giving themselves money that they confiscate from productive
people? They keep their lower echelons in a state of perpetual dependence.
Those people then have to vote Democrat in order to keep the hand-outs
coming, they have no choice because their options have been eliminated.