Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Warning Crystal Radio

?
"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote

I ran Malware, which found the virus and removed it, but now I can't get
on with IE. Keep getting message that the connection failed. I haven't
thought of what I need to do to get out of this problem. I can use NGs &
email fine.

You said you had to dump the browser session. Do you mean you just exited
the browser? I am not familiar with your terminology of 'dump'.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks, Bob-tx

Yes, I was able to close the browser. I've had good luck running
malwarebyte.org program, but I'm not sure how you'd get to it if you cannot
run IE. The program is 7.4 MB so maybe you can put in on a flash drive from
another computer or I can email it to you if I DL and save it.