Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Deputy Fife Deputy Fife is offline

Default american beer inferier?

In article , Brenda Ann says...

In Oregon, until at least the late 70's, all we had was 3.2 beer. Folks used
to go across to Vancouver, WA to buy Coors. Coors was the beer of choice for
beer runs across the river.

Same was true in WV, but you could buy regular beer in the ABC stores or zip
over to Ohio. No Coors though.

I knew an Air Force fighter pilot who flew out of MacDill in Tampa in the early
70's who would pick me up a case of Coors whenever he flew out West. Obviously,
my taste in beer has changed, since I now consider that horse **** undrinkable.