Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal

Default american beer inferier?

Bryan wrote:

On Dec 25, 5:58 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Bryan wrote:

On Dec 6, 12:00 pm, "William Sommerwerck" ?
wrote:
? ?? There was a short-lived low-carb beer in the late 60s,
? ?? long before low-carb became a trend. I remember
? ?? seeing the ads in New York, but I don't remember
? ?? the name.
? ? Some states allowed the sale of 3.2% alcohol beer to
? ? 18 year olds, while you had to be 21 to buy 6%. It was
? ? commonly referred to as 'Near beer'.
?
? True, but that wasn't what I was referring to.

3.2 beer is not the same as near beer. Why do people blow out their
asses? Near beer has less than 0.5% alcohol.

Do you have proof that it wasn't referred to 'near beer' by kids in
parts of the US 50 years ago, or is your head up your ass and you need
your glass belly button to see your keyboard?

Really stupid kids can call a sheep a goat, and that doesn't make it
so. In Missouri, the only beer you could buy on Sundays was that 3.2
junk. I drank my share of it. When the piece of **** John Ashcroft
finally left office, the laws against Sunday sales were repealed.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/near+beer

It sounds like you've drank enough to kill most of your brain cells.

--
For the last time: I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!