Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Share our blessings

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 12/25/2010 5:48 PM Oren spake thus:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 17:38:39 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

For chrissakes, Manning has NOT EVEN BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME YET!

Not by the military. Not by the Justice Department. Not by Sweden.
Not by ANYBODY.

Doesn't this mean anything to you?

Guess not.

Here is his _Charge Sheet_

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/pfc...arge-sheet.htm

Full *.pdf file

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/ima...ey-manning.pdf

Violating U.S. Code is a CRIME

I realized I mis-spoke (mis-typed?) after I sent that. (However, the
fact remains that he has not yet been *convicted* of anything.)

To answer your other question, this person (David House) is one of the
few people allowed to visit Manning, and his account of Manning's
detention is he

http://my.firedoglake.com/blog/2010/...his-conditions

Civilians can be held without bail pending trial if circumstances
warrant and a judge agrees. They can also be placed under suicide watch.
What is different about this? The discussion seems to center around
whether Manning is suicidal.