Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers[_2_] aemeijers[_2_] is offline

Default Warning Crystal Radio

On Dec 25, 4:18*pm, "Colbyt" wrote:
"Lil Abner" wrote in message

the piece of scum is trying to get you download a virus scan that is
actually virus laden.
Even just cliking on the link sets in motion

A response like this deserves a bump though most of us do recognize the off
topic post are frequently just as you describe this one.

Careful using Google image search as well- I was looking for
tomorrows's BestBuy flyer, and a promising link tried the old 'your
computer is infected' scam on me. Had to dump the browser session to
escape unharmed, but how many casual web surfers know how to do that?

--
aem sends...