Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Share our blessings

On 12/24/2010 9:17 PM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

On 12/24/2010 11:14 PM, Patrick Karl wrote:

You are referring to the soldier who removed classified material
from his workplace and gave it to WikiLeaks?

Shoot first and ask questions later?

What? You don't believe in deterrents or preventive measures.? :-)

For chrissakes, Manning has NOT EVEN BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME YET!

Not by the military. Not by the Justice Department. Not by Sweden. Not
by ANYBODY.

Doesn't this mean anything to you?

Guess not.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.