Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.support.incest,rec.food.cooking,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.religion.christian.pentecostal
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default american beer inferier?

On Dec 5, 6:30*pm, BrotherBart wrote:
On 12/5/2010 6:09 PM, ravenlynne wrote: On 12/5/2010 5:59 PM, Alex Clayton wrote:

When I was a youngster they did not sell Coors here (WA), so people
would drive over the mountains to Idaho to buy it. They would come back
with a trunk full of the stuff and it was a big thing to go to a "Coors
party". The first time I got to taste one I said "if we did not have
horse **** here would you drive to Idaho to buy it"? They were quite
offended and needless to say I was no longer invited to any more Coors
parties. My loss I'm sure.

Sounds like a win to me. Coors is awful.

Yeah. AB Natural Light is the only good beer.

When we go camping in the Ozark back country we see lots of empty cans
of Nat Light thrown on the side of the gravel roads. The yokels drink
a lot of the stuff. That and Busch.

--Bryan